Welcome to Evil Falls - House of Tormented Souls - HAUNTED HOUSE
FAQ & RULES
• No smoking or open flames
• No drugs or alcohol allowed on the property
• Do not use flashlights, cameras, video, cell phones, glow sticks, laser lights while inside the haunted house
• No touching the SCARE-ACTORS or props, and our SCARE-ACTORS will not touch you
• No running, pushing, shoving
• No high heeled or opened toed shoes
• No online ticket sales - all tickets are purchased on site
EVIL FALLS - HOUSE OF TORMENTED SOULS is an indoor event, with outside covered line-waiting area and concession stand.
EVIL FALLS - HOUSE OF TORMENTED SOULS is best experienced in groups of 4 people or less. We will determine the group size allowed to enter at one time.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
WARNING: EVIL FALLS - HOUSE OF TORMENTED SOULS may involve intense lighting, strobe lighting, fog, gore, loud music, and dark - claustrophobic spaces. If you are concerned about any of these elements, please consider before entering.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone for inappropriate actions or conditions. Violators face eviction from the event with no refund.
CLOSED THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID-19
Admission ~ $11
Evil Falls "House of Tormented Souls" -
215 S Railroad St. -
Eagle River, WI 54521 -